December 2021: A Prospective Study to show the long term benefits of the ASMI for Scoliosis has now been set up.
The protocol of the trial will be to treat scoliosis patients with the ASMI – the Advanced Spinal Mobilisation Instrument –
to get a significant improvement in the curve – this commonly takes between 8 to 12 sessions – but maybe more.
At this point the ASMI treatment ceases and the patient waits for a significant time – 1 years and then takes an “After” X-ray.
What is required ?
A) There are a few forms & questionnaires to fill in.
B) Before and After X-rays will be needed from a hospital and
C) The patient will need to be treated in St Albans UK with the ASMI.
- 18 Years +
- Not had any scoliosis surgery.
- Needs to have Idiopathic Scoliosis at start of trial.
- Initial Pre-treatment: Whole Spine XR
- Final Post-treatment Whole Spine XR
- Non X-Ray Imaging & Repeat questionnaires at 6 Weeks, 6 Months, 12 Months & 2 Years
Should you wish to be a part of this Case Study Trial please contact me here
Prices: As noted in the Prices section, those enrolling for the trial , prices are set at half price of a standard therapy.